Have you ever wanted to learn more about your brain, but felt that diving into a book about the brain would be too cumbersome? Too boring? Too difficult?
Some very clever people with wondrous imaginations have created this music video using clips of lectures about the brain. I think this is my new favourite song!
In case you miss it, here are some tidbits of info from this video/song:
- the brain evolved from the inside out
- it appears wrinkled like a walnut
- the folds allow a lot of brain to fit into a small organ that can fit into the palm of your hand
- it has the consistency of a mushroom
- its cells are neurons
- there are about 100 trillion interconnections
- 20 million volumes of information are stored in the brain