Hawaiian Hula Shake Recipe
When I came back from Hawaii, I wanted to bring back a piece of that beautiful place with me. When I saw frozen pineapple at the grocery store, I knew I could make a Hawaiian-feel shake.
Write a review
- Frozen (or fresh) pineapple
- 2-3 leaves of kale
- 1 apple
- High quality vanilla protein powder
- Greens powder
- Dash of cinnamon powder
- Krisda stevia powder (cane sugar may be grown in Hawaii, but I don't need more sugar)
- 6-8 drops vitamin D (a bit of liquid sunshine)
- Immune booster tincture (just because I could and because it's cold and flu season)
- Blend it all together and enjoy!
- If it starts to separate, hula with it until it remixes. 🙂
Acupuncture, TCM, natural health, Vancouver, BC http://www.activetcm.com/