Blueberry Lavender Pudding
A healthy dessert that will help you chill down, use up some of the fresh local berries now available, and bring you a calm energy.
Write a review
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 spring fresh lavender
- 3 Tbsp honey (or agave nectar)
- Blend all together into a liquid.
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Simple as that.
- Studies have shown that blueberries can improve cognitive function, slow cognitive decline, and help protect the brain!
- Feeling smart and want more info on the brain health benefits of blueberries? Check out this link: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2008/feb2008_Maintaining-Youthful-Cognitive-Function-With-Blueberries_01.htm
Acupuncture, TCM, natural health, Vancouver, BC http://www.activetcm.com/