Concussions are more than simple bumps on the head, and can result in much more than just a few headaches. Rest is the first prescription, but there are many more things that can be done. After seeing a report on the news recently about one of our CFL players and his lawsuit prompted by his concussions, I wrote this article for 24 Hours Vancouver. Read more by clicking here.More
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 spring fresh lavender
- 3 Tbsp honey (or agave nectar)
- Blend all together into a liquid.
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Simple as that.
- Studies have shown that blueberries can improve cognitive function, slow cognitive decline, and help protect the brain!
- Feeling smart and want more info on the brain health benefits of blueberries? Check out this link: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2008/feb2008_Maintaining-Youthful-Cognitive-Function-With-Blueberries_01.htm
Summer is a great time for lots of activities — with every weekend seemingly filled with promises of road trips, hikes, outdoor gatherings and more. It seems like a good idea in the planning stage, but sometimes we don’t feel we will have enough energy to make it all happen. Boost up your reserves so that you don’t need to suffer through or bail out on the good times.More